Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is what happens when I get bored during lunch...

I took this picture Wednesday 1.12.11. Every now and then, I like to clean our work fridge of all the leftover food no one wants to take responsibility for and throw away themselves. (I used to also do this when I lived in the sorority house and it was shocking how gross a fridge can get when 36 women use it). Today's bounty found me with 5 pounds of spoiled bacon and 6 yogurts that were WAY past expiration. I get that yogurt is already "spoiled" to a point when you eat it; however there is no excuse for eating yogurt from August 2010. How did the fridge not smell?

1 comment:

  1. So apparently you like bacon and yogurt. Do the two go together, or are those your favorite things(I sang that while writing)?

    In terms of smelling, my kitchen smelled like cookies on Tuesday, thanks to your cookies. This is what you get if you comment on Kelly's blog. Free cookies everyone! Yes, if you comment she will send you cookies, that are home made. The comments do not have to be funny, nor smart. Believe me, I am neither one of those.

    Adam, no longer sick, and no longer need cookies.

    ReplyDelete