Sunday, January 9, 2011
Leeks...it's what's for dinner...
1. Boil water and cook the Farfalle pasta.
2. Brown some Bacon. The recipe actually called for Pancetta, but shockingly I could not find this at Whole Foods.
3. Add some cut up leeks and cook for about 8 minutes until the leeks are tender. You may also add a few pats of butter.
4. Add 1/2 cup white wine and cook off for about 2 minutes.
5. Add 1/2 cup heavy cream and cook til a little thick.
6. Drain pasta and pour sauce over top. Add salt and pepper to taste as well as some Parmesan shavings.
I enjoyed this with a glass of white wine. Yummy!