Friday, January 28, 2011

GG's Meds...

Ever since I've started this daily photo project, I've been trying to keep my eyes open for pictures to take that capture a portion of the day.

It was getting late on Wednesday night and I was about to give Ginger her monthly flea/tick/ear mite/parasite/etc medicine. We're on month seven of the medicine and I never noticed the "don't inject this orally" picture. Now, what's slightly disconcerting is that this message is on there because some poor sap has probably actually done this. While I administer as directed, my girl has these ridiculous flexible skills and can still reach behind and lick the medicine off anyways.

Unfortunately the only real side effects are lethargy and decreased appetite....this latter effect has never impacted my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment