Friday, January 14, 2011

The good and the bad...

For the past month, I've seen this sign outside Whole Foods "Three Wishes Chardonnay, Merlot, Cab. Sav. - $3.29". I "finally" found this wine hidden in the produce section last week (as opposed to its logical place - with the rest of the wines). I love a cheap bottle of wine, especially if I'm just drinking it with a normal evening meal - nothing fancy.

The good part I discovered - its $3.29.
The bad part I discovered - it doesn't hold up well.

Recommendation: I would buy and drink the bottle within a day of opening. So if you have a party - good wine. I'll let you know how the Merlot and Cab. Sav. taste.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't hold up well... Duh! It's in the produce section. I guess I am the only genius that knows the only thing that holds up well in that section is the plastic bags. Thats why I don't visit that section. Well... that, my unhealthy eating habits, and only visiting the beer isle.

    At $3.29 it would be a great date wine! You help me grow up soo much Kelly! Dating tips and free cookies, this blog has it all! Maybe I can step it up from my lightening up my 6 year old Yankee candle my mom bought me and can bud light. Yes people, I have grown up and started to purchase bud light.

    Any tips on how to use a vacuum, iron, and dust? I am approaching 33 and would like to grow up some day!

    Finally, how do operate a wine operating device..crap there's you tube I can figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete