Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 14

A new change to the blog - I'm going to date the pictures so it's a little easier to tell when the pictures were taken. I suppose if I was more diligent about uploading everyday, this wouldn't be a problem. However I'm struggling with just taking a picture everyday so please have patience.

I got home early from work and hung out with my girl while doing some work. It was a banner day for G.

First, I come home to her third hairball in a week. What was different this time was that she decided to "cover it up" with her toy. I don't know if maybe she thought she was going to be in trouble, but it was still funny.

About an hour later, I was in the kitchen with my back turned and heard this commotion. When I turned around, this is what I saw. She apparently leaped off her chair and decided to go hunting for her mouse. She eventually worked herself all the way under. Oh my silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment